BolognaFiere, Halls 31 and 32
West - Piazza Costituzione
Monday 1, Tuesday 2
and Wednesday 3 April 2019
from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm
Who can attend
Reserved to the trade only.
BUY HERE your Bologna Licensing Trade Fair ticket online
pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”)
THE REASON FOR THIS DISCLOSURE
BolognaFiere will process the following personal data you have submitted:
- Personal data: first name, family name, date of birth;
- Contact data: home address, e-mail address;
- Data regarding your professional position;
- Bank and/or payment data.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- to comply with obligations connected with the use of the Internet website;
- to comply with obligations regarding the execution of a contract and/or provision of services;
- to comply with all legal obligations.
The personal data submitted to BolognaFiere are mainly processed using automated tools for the sole purposes indicated and for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected. Specific security measures are taken in order to prevent, combat and reduce to a minimum the risk of data destruction or loss - including accidental loss -, unauthorized access or processing that is not permitted or not in compliance with the purposes for which such data have been collected.
As well as the Data Protection Officer, the following persons may be made cognisant of the personal data submitted to BolognaFiere:
- employees and/or co-workers on whatever employment basis of the Company, as well as related or subsidiary companies belonging to the same group as the Company;
- public or private entities, natural or legal persons whose services BolognaFiere avails itself of in order to carry out the activities required to achieve the above-mentioned purpose or to which BolognaFiere is under a contractual or legal obligation to communicate your personal data.
Your personal data shall not be communicated to third parties and/or disseminated (without prejudice to eventual requests by judicial authorities or the judicial police during the course of investigations).
THE VOLUNTARY NATURE OF DATA SUBMISSION
While personal data are provided on a voluntary basis, they may be essential in order to purchase the products and services you are offered. In this case, your personal data should be provided on a special Personal Data Submission Form. Failure to supply your personal data may make your request impossible to execute.
OFF LINE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
ON LINE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
DATA SUPPLIED VOLUNTARILY BY THE DATA SUBJECT
The optional, explicit and voluntary submission both on- and off-line of personal data by the data subject (for example: the submission of an e-mail address, curriculum vitae, request for information in order to participate in trade shows and for hotel bookings) entails acquisition of the contact details of the data subject that are necessary in order to be able to contact him or her if necessary to indicate how his/her personal data will be acquired, and disclose how the data will be processed and, if necessary, request formal consent on the part of the data subject.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
We hereby confirm that you are entitled at any time to exercise the rights regarding your personal data within the limits and in accordance with the conditions indicated in Articles 7 and 15-22 of the GDPR.
Should you wish to exercise any of the rights listed below, please contact the Data Controller by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Your request will be answered no later than 30 (thirty) days following receipt by us.
More specifically, data subjects have the right to:
- withdraw the consent previously given, without, however, said withdrawal in any way calling into question the lawfulness of any consent-based processing carried out prior to withdrawal of consent;
- request the Data Controller to have access to, rectify or erase (the so-called “right to be forgotten”) personal data, or restrict processing of their personal data, or to object to processing;
- obtain the portability of their data;
- lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Supervisory Authority in the event they believe their rights have been infringed.
DATA CONTROLLER, DATA PROCESSOR and DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Personal Data Controller is Fiere Internazionali di Bologna - BolognaFiere S.p.A., in the person of its pro tempore President, with headquarters in Bologna, Italy, Viale della Fiera No. 20.
The updated list of Data Processors is available at the Data Controller’s headquarters, or may be requested by email at: email@example.com
The Data Protection Officer may be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What it is a cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read in the moment in which it is seen at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the site, others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store such as a user name or language settings.
The advantage of having the cookies installed in your PC is to no longer need to fill out the same information each time you want to access a site visited previously.
How can i turn off cookies?
You can change your browser to turn off cookies through a very simple procedure. Warning: disabling cookies and username password will no longer be stored on the login box on the site.
We wish to inform the audience that during the days of exhibitions or during events of public nature, video and / or photographs will be made inside the BolognaFiere Exhibition Centre and in the city of Bologna, in order to document these events, both on the exhibitions sites and on their social profiles.
The photographs and videos published on these sites and social profiles, relating to the trade fairs, are taken during public events or exhibitions. They do not mention the indications for which explicit consent is required by the filmed people. Anyway, people who appear in the photographs and / or video have the full power to request the removal or deletion from the site database, by sending an email to email@example.com.
During the collection of photographs and video for documentation purposes some people may be filmed in public places without prior explicit consent; if required, BolognaFiere will promptly remove the documentary material.